Thursday, August 6, 2009

So good news!
We got the apartment! It's even better now that we came back and looked at it a second time. It seemed even bigger than the last time. It have gray walls, it's in a huge historic house but our apartment is very modern, I got the big bedroom and I'm so ecstatic about decorating!
The landlord Gary was very laid back. Signing the lease was a breeze.
Alison's mom, Janet took me to TJ MAXX where we found all this awesome stuff for our kitchen.
We are going for an asian look in the kitchen and then a old vintage new orleans look in the living room. I'm so glad I won't have to buy pots and pans and everything that goes with it because I AM A FRUITARIAN! The benefits are ENDLESS! 
Alison is also sticking to raw foods so we will only need a blender, food processor and possibly a dehydrator down the line. 
I can't wait to decorate my room but I am still not sure exactly how I want to do it. I am kind of stuck between a tropical sea foam green-turquoise with wood accents or a moroccan theme with bright shades of orange and red. I think I am leaning towards the turquoise because it is calming and that's the kind of effect I want to have in my room. I remember watching "Uptown Girls" with Dakota Fanning and Brittany Murphy and I fell in love with Brittany Murphy's character's room. It looked kind of Indian/Moroccan. I'll have to rent that movie for some ideas. 
Anyways yesterday I felt kind of tired. I think right when I wake up I need to exercise. I feel so much better when I do. I have more energy!
Yesterday I ate:
3 bananas for breakfast
1/4 canteloupe for snack
1/4 canteloupe for lunch
1 avocado, 1/4 canteloupe, cashews, 2 bananas for dinner
some pineapple for dessert

I also had some cashew butter and kava tea.
I have had the worst luck with avocados lately. I am never eating conventional avocados again!!
I got 2 for a $1 at Good Foods Market and they tasted like metal. I opened 3 of them and they all tasted the same. It was quite strange. I also got a Slimcado which is an avocado with half the fat and it was a lot bigger. That tasted like mush. It was disgusting and then Alison got some avocados from Fresh Market, that were conventional as well, and it was horrible.
I also got some grapefruit from Kroger and it was disgusting on the inside. It was one of those grapefruit with hardly any juice and it tasted bland. All that produce wasn't organic. I'll have to see if my taste buds have changed or it's just the conventional avocados.  Today I'm going to go jogging and eat some juicy melon. It's like a  standard american diet's version of coffee but in my opinion feel so much better!

My ex continues to call and leave voicemails. I still haven't got a phone yet. My mom said she will be sending me her old one. He sounds really sad and hurt. I didn't mean to hurt him, I just need to let him go. It saddens me when I hear him convincing me to call him. I will eventually but now is just not the time. It's so easy for me to change my perspective back to "I wanna be in this relationship" perspective. I feel like everytime I am with him I regret seeing him. I told Alison that our relationship is a lot like food "You know how you snack on something just because it's there but afterwards you feel like a pig for it and feel remorse afterwards? That's kind of how my relationship with my ex is". I know it's harsh but it's so true. We have nothing in common. I know he cares and wants to help me but I also feel like there's another chance to get close again and I want to be on my own and away from the relationship. I will tell him that eventually. Until then I am enjoying life to the fullest!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this

My photo
I am a creator... a wanderer... ...everchanging