Tuesday, August 18, 2009

dear i-dont-know or maybe-i-do,
Life is beautifully confusing. it boggles my mind. I felt very confused today after reading blogs on religion, ways to eat and ideas and suggestions on how to live your life. I felt driven and drove away by the egos. I don't want my ego to run my life. I want to be humble and happy to be me. I feel sort of obsessed with eating at the moment, to the point it puzzles me and i want to focus on other things. In the past, my ego grew bigger with the finding of raw foods.  I love learning about nutrition but I would also like to be a well-rounded person and develop other interests too. I'm looking into running, dancing, painting and reading to keep some variety in my life. I am sure my friends think I am obsessed with fruit! It could be worse and it's not a bad obsession considering it's what sustaining my life. It would make sense to put importance on this.

I feel best when I go jogging on an empty stomach, come back and eat some fresh melon. That's pretty much equals coffee to me. I have so much energy and I feel so refreshed. It's amazing what high-water fruits can do for you! Also, skin brushing is amazing too. I usually do it before a shower but I've been working out so I've been doing it after lately.
Yesterday I drank sugar baby watermelon juice all day. I felt so good. So light and happy.
Today I ate:
a pear smoothie
some almonds
lettuce wraps with tomato, avocado, walnuts, bananas, a little salt & agave (i haven't had it in so long)
cantaloupe smoothie
another lettuce wrap
I ate a lot today.  I eat less when I eat more high-water fruits.
I'll have to go out to our farm and pick some more fruit from the fruit trees.

I'm so excited that I have belly dancing class tomorrow as well as yoga. I think I'll work out for two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening as well :)
Life keeps getting better. I am glad I am choosing to be happy and I feel happy most of the time! I want to ask the universe for so much but I am so grateful for where I am right now! It's quite a miracle to me! So much has happened in one month and I am feeling healthier and cleaner everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this

My photo
I am a creator... a wanderer... ...everchanging