Friday, August 7, 2009

the sun is shining brighter everyday

Last night we moved into our new apartment in downtown lexington. We still don't have a lot but I feel very optimistic and I plan to keep it that way. I felt safe in our new place and very calm in my new room. I woke up and put together our bathroom shelves. It took me four tries to get it right. The whole time I kept thinking about being placed in a room full of people, each one given the same task and racing to see who would finish first. I think I would lose just because for the simple fact I didn't really pay attention to the instructions. 
Janet came over and helped me put it together. It was such a pretty day in Lexington. I wish it was like this all year long! I think it really does make everyone feel better about their lives when we have wonderful weather. Hannah came over and we went and checked out her apartment on our street. It's alittle farther down but it's huge and a nice place. Our place is rather small but it's nice and we have a washer and dryer. It's good for me and Alison. Hannah and I went to the co-op  I got some natural toiletries, 3 bunches of bananas and some cashew butter. Oh, how I love cashew butter!! I ate so much of it last night. For breakfast I had cashew butter with bananas haha and a little agave. It was wonderful! I also had that for lunch too! I plan on eating bananas all day today and tomorrow. I found out at Walmart of all places, that I have stage 1 hypertension, which makes sense. I have the symptoms of feeling dizzy, anxiety, high blood pressure and shakiness. They say potassium helps it. So here I am. I've had 4 bananas today and I feel great. I also had some conventional strawberries. They tasted wonderful though.
Hannah and I took a walk down our busy city street. We are near everything! Rupp Arena, bars, clubs, ethnic food, cute shops, parks, yoga, massage, farmer's market. Everything is quite a miracle in my eyes. Everything seems to be evolving, it's just a matter of being patient and living in the moment. Melissa might be moving across the street from us. It's so weird how things happen. None of this would of happen if I went back to California. Life amazes me.
Yesterday I wrote a letter to the universe asking for so much. It almost makes me feel guilty but I shouldn't because I am part of the universe. I feel confident that it will all happen. Like I said, it's just a matter of enjoying the moment and giving it a chance to happen. I also picked up the secret. I started thinking about my life and the principles of the law of attraction. I'm not sure if I actually believe in it. Maybe to some extend but the things that I usually think of or the people I think of usually appear or happen when I am not focus on them. I mean I guess it has happened in weird circumstances where I have been thinking of someone and I see them or I am thinking of something and I see it. Who knows, all I know is I am happy where I am and I know great things are unfolding for me. I think I might write another letter to the universe. I am just so grateful for everything that has happened so far!
for dinner...bananas with cashew butter and cashew halves...bon appetit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this

My photo
I am a creator... a wanderer... ...everchanging