Sunday, July 26, 2009

Setting Your Intentions

I intend to see more choices because I want to be the best person I can be and create wonderful new things! So exciting!

I intend to have joy radiate through my heart  because I feel wonderful when joy is in my heart and I can give it to others. Yay joy!!

I intend to have healthy relationships so that I might relate and shine my light on others and create wonderful opportunities.

I intend to have a closer connection to my source so that I can be strong mentally and physically.

I intend to work at Bluegrass Barkery this fall because I know it would be a great experience to have with raw food for dogs and for G and I could learn more about organic foods and I love the atmosphere.

I intend to work at Good Foods Co-op  and feel comfortable working at both places because I love the atmosphere and I deserve to work somewhere wonderful and would be great to learn more about health and wellness and apply that to my dream of opening a holistic center.

I intend to apply for the Lexington Healing Arts Academy Program and have it fully funded this fall because I want to spend my money on fun activities and to learn something that I can make money with during school and to strengthen my knowledge

In a field I will use in my holistic spa.

I intend to own a car by September of this year because I want to be able to travel from place to place. I want the car to work perfectly and to have an Ipod jack and have low-gas mileage.

I intend to find a fully furnished apartment with a friend that has a yard or a park near by

That is warm in the winter so that I can take G on walks and play with him because he deserves to get exercise and have fun.

I intend to decorate it in an feng shui/asian manner because I love the calming feeling it has on me and the spiciness to it! It is going to be great in my new home!!

I intend to go to Australia next summer with a friend because I love the beautiful landscape and the raw food people there and the wildlife

I intend to buy a dehydrator this fall and make eat 80% raw because I want to make lots of raw food! I am very excited about this!! Think of all the wonderful foods I can create!!!

I intend to feed G a healthy organic diet because I want him to be very healthy so that he might have the best life possible! I love him so much!!!

I intend to start making my own organic body care line because I love the feeling that I made these things and I know the ingredients and I can help people on a path to physical wellness!!

I intend to have my own spa business in 2011 because I want to have the first Holistic Center in Lexington with a spa, health café and with homemade organic skin care!!

I intend to try durian because I have heard great things about it and I have wanted to for a long time!

I intend to create a meet-up group for raw foodies so that I will meet others who love raw food in Lexington too!

I intend to wear mostly dresses from now on because I feel feminine and wonderful and beautiful in them!

I intend to do yoga more often and mediate because it calms me down and eases my mind

I intend to read more books because I want to learn more! Learning is exciting to me!

I intend to volunteer at a non-kill shelter and humane society because I love being around animals and helping them. Maybe I can even convince them to give them better food and convince the humane society to be a no-kill organization!!!

I intend to  paint in my new apartment and attend art classes because I think it would be liberating and wonderful to create with color and just let go.

I intend to take belly dancing, salsa,  and any other classes I find interesting because I love dance and I love the feeling of knowing how to dance and letting go of your inhibition once you have learned what  is needed…then your spirit takes over!

I intend to take the distant learning program through Global college for Master in Holistic Science so that I might learn as much as I can about Holistic health and begin building my dreams for a Holistic Center

I intend to travel to London, England Brussells, Belgium, Italy, Australia, Miami, Asheville, NC, Jamaica, Savannah, GA  all by the end of 2010 because I know I will love all of those beautiful places and it will open my mind

I intend to use my soul power and knowledge to create a confident feeling inside of me because I love feeling confident and secure with myself…it let’s me be me.

I intend to use the law of attraction more often and to learn more about it so that I might attract everything I want for the best life ever!

I intend to own exotic jewelry from all parts of the world because I love wonderful artistic jewelry it makes me feel unique and wonderfully different!

I intend to have an indoor garden in my house and grow herbs and fruits and vegetables so that I will have food year round and I can start making skin care products!!!

I intend to have thick long flowing curly hair because I love how it looks on me! I want it to be thick and long and beautiful and vibrant!

I intend to play tennis more often because it makes me feel awesome and confident

I intend to get massages every month and body wraps every month at Zian  Spa because I love being pampered and I deserve it!

I intend to pay off all my credit cards by September so that I will start fresh with my credit!

I intend to fly G back to Lexington to live with me in August so that he will have the best life with me! I love him!

I intend to get a blood test done in September so I can know what my body needs as far as nutrition goes.

I intend to use aromatherapy in my house and create my own fragrances because I love the aroma and I love mixing amazing scents and being tantalized by it all.

I intend to make lots of raw dishes and take pictures of them and share them with friends  because I love raw foods and I want others want to try them too!

I intend to find a guy that is incredibly funny, goofy, attractive, goal-driven, confident, well groomed, artistic, sensitive and amazing because that is what I want in a guy. I want to find my soulmate.

I intend to buy a juicer this September because I want to juice a lot of veggies and fruits! Pure health!!

I intend to have friends that are health conscious and down-to-earth because I want to have wonderful people around me!

I intend to feel confident and comfortable and knowledgeable in any situation because I live the best life ever and I give my soul and heart with joy in everything that I do!

I intend to become a dance within a dance company and travel in my late 20’s because I absolutely love Alvin Ailey and has inspired me from a very young age! I love dancing! I want to dance dance dance!!!!!

I intend to own amazing tribal antiques and beautiful colorful soul things in my home because the bring me closer to the world and would look lovely in my living room!

I intend to be creative and think creatively and above and beyond because I want to surprise myself and inspire others and bring life into whatever I do.

I intend to be in control of my emotional well being so that I might handle every situation with ease.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About this

My photo
I am a creator... a wanderer... ...everchanging